"Only when the Power of Love outweighs the Love of Power will we truly be at Peace"

-Jimi Hendricks


Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery but Today is a Gift, that's why it's called the Present.

-Crazy Old Turtle

Sunday, September 13, 2009

See how good I am doing

Another post...

This can all be accredited to Audi. She is keeping on me to blog...and lets just she say she usually gets what she wants:)

So these are our engagement pictures...for those of you who havent seen them already.

this one is one of my favorites
I like this one with the line...just looks really cool to me!
RARRR!!!
so there is a preview, she actually took about 300 pictures and then sent us a cd with the best 70 or so...these are some of our more favorites. As you can see from all the pictures above I have got myself quite a catch:)

The lady even liked our pictures so much that she has even used 1 or 2 of our pictures to advertise on her website.

So there you have it...you little brother is gonna marry a super sweet super hot hunny named Audi:)

5 comments:

Kara said...

The pictures look awesome! So many different styles and backgrounds and angles and stuff. Have you actually been able to narrow it down to one? And have you picked a date? She looks awesome...she even makes you look good.

Kate said...

There are some super cool pics in that bunch. I think my favorites of the ones on here are the kissy pic with the cool sun spots and yellow grass, and the sepia one (second to last). She did a great job getting a lot of different poses and stuff. My only problem...where is your adorable smile??!! I hope there is at least one where there is a cute John smile in it. :0)

Oh, and you look super sexy in your dark blue shirt btw...Audi may be super hot, but she is getting a super hunk in return.

Love ya!

Kimber said...

Love 'em all! I agree with Kate tho', can we see just one with your smile?

That photographer did awesome and for that she is getting a bonus. . . you two on her website? Who could ask for better advertising!?

~*Autumn*~ said...

The pictures are phenomenal! But that has a LOT to do with the two cuties in them! I'm so happy you finally posted pictures! YAY! You guys are so cute and happy together.

Jessica said...

John I have been gone and come back to WOW! They look great and I am so excited for you. Having someone by your side is the best thing ever. Im glad you found someone. Welcome Audi!! PS Fullmer boys are a hand full.