"Only when the Power of Love outweighs the Love of Power will we truly be at Peace"

-Jimi Hendricks


Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery but Today is a Gift, that's why it's called the Present.

-Crazy Old Turtle

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Home and stuff...

so this is our apartment. It has been perfect for just the two of us( and that spoiled mutt we call Bogie)! This is our living room and tv.
This is me trying to strangle Bogie...oh I mean giving him loves:)

This is our balcony as of this morning. The snow has been busted down but it was so high that Audi couldn't see over it when she went outside.



This was our flower about two months ago before the cursed cold came to visit.


This is our bathroom. you cant see but we have his and her sinks so I dont have any girly hairs in my sink! Yuck:)





This is our bedroom with our little tv and my Iraq Rug!




This is our stinking awesome bed!







This is our little office space right off the front door.







This is living room/hall. You can see our kitchen and our laundry, we got lucky and got a washer and dryer for free from Audi's Brother.







This is our couch and our lazy puppy! Love this couch!









Here is my small but adequate bookshelf. One of these days I am going to hide Audi's silly basket so I can use that middle shelf!











This is our kitchen! Love the fake hardwood in the morning!










This is our lviving room!
And that is, as they say, how the cookie crumbles!

























5 comments:

Kara said...

What a great place! It looks perfect for the two of you and nicer than a bachelor pad...you need the "girly" touches like the pictures and the silly basket. :) Although being a Fullmer I can understand needing more book space. The bed is awesome! And that is a pretty sweet couch. It looks a lot nicer than any of your other places and I am pretty sure that has to do with Audi's decorating.

mom said...

Nice place. It is also very neat and tidy-are you as good at home as you were in the barracks to do the cleaning? That couch looks very long and comfy. I am good at sleeping on couches--hint hint

Kate said...

What a cute place! I love your bedroom...it actually looks like a bedroom, unlike ours that still doesn't have any furniture other than a bed. So kudos to you.

The basket may seem silly to you, but tell Audi she can come decorate my house anytime. Seriously I have no decorating ability and everywhere in your home is so cute and cozy and decorated...oh and I love the super clean look- Ah the days before kids...:D

KJBBBG said...

I love the place. Very Nice.
Hope all is well!!

~*Autumn*~ said...

Wow... I LOVE your kitchen and your office space is super cute! All I have to say is Nice Pad Bro! :)